26.8.2012

selvisin tyhmästä kurssista joka ei kyllä oikeesti ollukaa nii tyhmä.
tai siis. oli koko ajan jotain tekemistä ni ei ees huomannu olevansa yksin ! :3

Kiyoharu has announced that he will be collaborating with various artists, including MIYAVI, for his latest album "Under The Sun" which will be released on November 7th. 
tämä hämmensi minua suuresti. mutta mikäs tässä odotellessa!

kävin tänää ostaa wreck this journalin :3 se on niiiiiiiiin hihihi siisti !

 ーーー Message from RUKA ーーー
I’m sorry for making everyone worry.
Honestly speaking, before our current fan club tour, I started feeling strange physically, and upon talking to the management, decided to get a check up after the tour had ended.
However, the night before our Sapporo performance, I started feeling pain, and went to the hospital for a check up.
The pain went away, so at least I could finish the last two concerts.
 Today, I received the doctor’s results, but it wasn’t as good as I had expected. In order to quickly make a come back and return to the band’s activities, the doctor suggested that the best way would be to have surgery.
I’m sorry about this bad news, and I’m sorry to make the fans worry, but I hope that I can return to the stage soon, so please wait for me.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
We are doing our best after many discussions between the doctors, management, and RUKA himself about the hospitalization and surgery.
Everyone, please don’t worry, and wait for RUKA’s return.
We will inform you about the future schedule as the details are determined, so please be patient.

ja tämä surullistutti :|

aaaaaaaaa vittu kello on paljon, pakko varmaan nukkuuki joskus..
mut sain gleen ekan kauden katottuuu uu jee!! :------------))

ainii ei vittu mun niskat on kipeeet :c
ja hyi on ähky vieläkin ku söin megahambbarin. rikun vika. se pakotti :|

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ja se oli käsky, ei ehdotus.